[Closed Beta] Erth.Tools Application

tyeler

Hello everyone,

I know many of you would like to participate in our Closed Beta this weekend for Erth Tools. In order to qualify please state below how long you have been here at ERTH and something you like about ERTH Token. This can be a simple statement or you can choose to write more. This is entirely up to you it does not affect your application. All people who post on this thread will be accepted until the count reaches 50.

Thank you,

Tyeler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been with erth now for a few weeks. I like that it has a team that is actually sticking to their mission and not just promising things that never come true. Erth tools will take this project to the next level. I hope I am selected to test out the beta. 

• Like 3

I've entered in the telegram group 3 days ago, but I am holding ERTH since June 10. I don't have much ERTH as I don't have money for it. But I liked the project and the purpoise, the group seens to be focused to do the project happens, so I intend to buy and hold a small value every month as much as I can.

• Like 1

Iám holding ert like 3 weeks, the team are awesome  , work very hard and i believe that pushing togethwr we can grow more and see news ATH , i want to see the beta ert tools.

• Like 1

ERTH fam I would like to be in ErthBeta, i believed in the proyect so I invited two of my cousins here, and they are now holders as well, hope we reach 20million marketcap soon, when people see our proyect potential

Edited by ASYSTEMATIC
  • Like 1

• tyeler locked this topic